From: Eric Dierker [mailto:eric@hi-tek.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 6:53 PM
To: Rick H Wesson
Cc: Jefsey Morfin; ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Transfers & WHOIS

It is my understanding that this is a TF within the DNSO via the NC.
Not IETF, ASO or PSO.
It is therefor very much about the politics and privacy issues of WHOIS and
not so much about the technical aspects.  If I am not mistaken there are
many perfectly acceptable technical applications and the questions to be
resolved are of a social nature, contractual nature, privacy nature and
moral nature.
I would be interested to see any reference otherwise.
Sincerely,