Re: [ga] Call for nomination of candidates for election to DNSO GA Chair

I nominate Kristy McKee

I know it is a very quick move. This is also a personal move. There is a
lot of time I want the talents and the patience of Kristy to be
acknowledged. I think she has shown a real capacity to handle difficult
situations on this list, to grasp kickly new issues and possibilities, she
has demonstrated her capacity at being a catalyst for her and other's idea
and to support boldly her positions. From what I understand she also runs a
business and would not much be impressed by some of the BoD/NC/Staff folks.
This makes a lot of qualities we need in our next Chair.

Jefsey