Re: [ga] Final Review Task Force Report

(re-sent)

Good evening.

Joop wrote:
>Wasn't it Roberto who was sitting on that Review Task Force on behalf of
>the GA?
>I did not see his contributions to the council ML.

Only the NC reps are subscribed to the Council ML.
My contributions were provided in the ad-hoc ML of the Review TF.
Since this list is not public, I always forwarded my contributions to the
GA, so there is nothing that is not in the public domain.

The final report contains the GA rep's (myself) comments in the "Minority
viewpoints" section. These comments reflected to the best I could the debate
in the GA on the three points of:
- GA Chair election
- New Constituencies
- Consensus

Best regards
Roberto

P.S.: I am against withdrawing GA reps from the WGs/TFs/whatever. The fact
we are not listened to is not a good enough reason to stop talking: now we
have on record the opposition, for instance, to adult supervision by NC in
the election of the GA Chair. Otherwise, there would have been consensus.
The problem, as we can see now, is that qualified volounteers who want to
provide contributions to the bodies that address substancial DNS-related
issues are becoming a scarce resource.