RE: [ga] resignation from NC transfers task force

I am getting sooo tired of this. You dial the number and he answers the
phone. He even passes the turing test. Beyond that, I will not certify. But,
if we pretend at all to be inclusive then you cannot ignore Jeff's
existance. He, at least, is a living breathing soul. Input from ICANN,
claiming world-wide respresentation, is every bit as credible as input from
INEG, claiming a much smaller number. It is every bit as verifiable.