RE: Re[2]: [ga] eresolution realizes fairness doesn't pay under udrp

WXW:
>>> He won't have need of those services.  There won't be a trial in his
case.
*** (Seriously Off Topic) Which to me, is an infrigement of Human Rights.
Something which US has hold very strongly for.

Even the Yugoslavian guy (accused of genocide) has (is having) a trial ...
Why not Osama?  One should practise what one preaches.  To sentence someone
without a proper trial is pure infringement of human rights.  Irregardless
of one's action.

regards,
- Joseph LEE (Fook Heng)