[ga] Declaration of Interest - NC Transfers TF

On 2001-12-05 00:51:33 -0500, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>Pleased be advised that I have resigned from the names council
>transfers task force.  At this time, I am only aware of one GA
>member that has expressed an interest in representing the GA in
>that capacity, Jeff Williams.  If no one else volunteers for that
>position, I will appoint Jeff Williams as the GA representative in
>one week's time.  Should others also declare an interest, an
>election will be held.

I'm hereby declaring my interest in participating in this task
force, as a GA representative.  Be, however, advised that I won't be
able to attend any phyiscal in-person meetings of the task force.

If some other reasonable candidate for this task force shows up who
seems to be more suitable than myself, I'll happily redraw my
candidature.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/