[ga] eresolution realizes fairness doesn't pay under udrp

It is appalling that eResolution has been forced to cease their udrp
arbitration role because trademark holders were favoring the other forums
who have shown greater bias towards them.

http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/172619.html

When you see comments like:

"In the end," Benyekhlef said, "we were, for all practical purposes,
financing the legitimization of a system we knew badly needed change."

and

"It is but an open secret that lawyers advising their clients in domain name
cases have no scruples about quoting the figures and saying that the odds
are better with a given provider."

from an organization like eResolution, it just shows how much of a total
failure the udrp actually is for the domain holder.

Regards

Paul Cotton