RE: [ga] Final Review Task Force Report

Roeland,

Before you go firing off letters to congress critters I'd like to see some
consensus in the GA on the topic.

On the issue of monies, the GA can do what every other DNSO constituency
does:

   o find someone you trust
   o have that person open a trust account
   o elect officers (chair, co-chair, and treasurer)
   o levy dues
   o spend the money in the interest of the GA.
   o report how monies are spent, leave an accountable paper
     trail for the public to evaluate the good faith effort.

There is nothing preventing the GA from doing the above.

-rick