RE: [ga] Internet stability

The point is, that I wondered how much ICANN activity has relevence to real
internet users, relative to immediate connectivity stability issues? There
are a lot of Excite users that, I am sure, do not have ICANN at the top of
their minds tonight. If ICANN wants to get their attention then it is
something to think about.