Re: [ga] Objective of a GA member

Dear GA,

I have received several replies.  Some on the list and some off.  Here is
a response that is A-typical in its complete giving of ones self.  I find
it sincere.  I find it a model.  I like the refusal to name negative
suspects (I assume I may be in there) refreshing and a positive sidestep.

I believe that learning more about our similarities we can move in a more
positive fashion toward a consensus of common good.

Please respond so that we may move closer to a common goal and then
achieve it.

sincerely,
Eric