Re: [ga] Names Council Task Forces

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 04:49:54 +1100, "Patrick Corliss"
<patrick@quad.net.au> wrote:

>(3)    How is it that you have secured posting rights to the Names Council
>mailing list?  I thought membership was tightly controlled.   Or is it that
>all task force members have been given these privileges?

This was addressed to Joanna but I may be able to assist here.  Unless
it has changed in the last few days my understanding has been that
anyone at all can post to NC e-mail list.  In the archives are many
e-mails from non NC members.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com