Re: [ga] Constituency

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Gotcha,

  ?????

> Jeff read the next post and then read your response to this one.our

Ok I did that.  Your point?

  You also failed to answer my questions in my previous post (See below).
Why is that?  I answered each and every one of your questions in that
response/post.  Don't you think it is the decent thing to do to answer
my additional questions?

> Do you support the motion?

  Not yet.  Did you read my response to your motion?

> Please do not bore us all with legalism, although
> feel free to rephrase.

  I made one suggestion for possible rephrasing.  I made a second
to strike the IDNO as a replacement for now, until Ghana.

> [...]
>
> > Eric and all assembly members,
> >
> > Eric Dierker wrote:
> >
> > > Once we are in a constituency we are sworn to secrecy and loyalty to
> > > that "constituency"?
> >
> >   Interesting question.  I would say the answers depends of the terms
> > of membership of that constituency organization.  First and foremost
> > everyone is and must be loyal to themselves.  After that I would say
> > anything else goes depending on the individual.
> >

> > > Once Karl got on the BoD he swore and allegiance to the Corp. and not
> > > his constituency?
> >
> >   He did?  Where is that documented or available in some written form?
> >

> > > Karl because he has no members (or stockholders to which a fiduciary
> > > duty is owed)
> > >
> > > Constituencies because of what?
> >
> >   A good but very broad question.  It has if you care to review the DNSO
> > GA and the NCDNHC archives, has been debated at some length.
> >

> > > Karl's I get - however legalistic- constituencies no that is BS.
> > >
> > > Here is what my best friend Merriam says;
> >
> >   Marriam who?
> >

> > >                      1 a : a body of citizens entitled to elect a
> > > representative (as to a
> > >                      legislative or executive position) b : the
> > > residents in an electoral district
> > >                      c : an electoral district
> > >                      2 a : a group or body that patronizes, supports, or
> > > offers
> > >                      representation <creating... a grass-roots
> > > constituency for continuing
> > >                      the project -- Fred Reed> b : the people involved
> > > in or served by an
> > >                      organization (as a business or institution)
> > > <regards its corporate
> > >                      customers as its prime constituency.
> > >
> > > Karl I think you may be using a legalism to deny reality!
> >
> >   How so?  Can you possibly be specific?
> >

> > > Certainly the BC is way out of line and there should be a mechanism to
> > > stop them.
> >
> >   Yes there is.  In fact several.  One direct one is for them to have their
> > ICANN Constituency accreditation yanked.  That is not likely to happen
> > however for many obvious and well known reasons.  Another is
> > to ostracize them.  This can work if the companies that are members
> > of this constituency (BC) are boycotted.  I know our [INEGroup]
> > members are considering this measure as I type this.  Our [INEGroup]
> > members are trying now to get in touch with the ATT BoD of directors
> > as a first start.  Than ratchet it up from there...

> > > Sincerely,
> > > Eric
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams