Re: [ga] Business Constituency

----- Original Message -----
From: "William X Walsh" <william@wxsoft.info>
To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
Cc: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] Business Constituency

> Tuesday, Tuesday, November 20, 2001, 2:23:23 AM, Philip Sheppard wrote:
>
> > The Business Constituency has launched an internal debate to revise its charter. To give due respect to the participation of BC
members in this debate, the Constituency will not be replying to

http://listserver.isocnz.org.nz/pipermail/idno-discuss/2001-November/002017.html
William X Walsh idno-discuss at idno.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:52:48 -0800

"The mailing list will be a place where all discourse is civil and
polite. No personal attacks or slander, no negative sarcastic or
facetious remarks. No name-calling. We're not a completely humorless
bunch here, but simple etiquette is expected."
-----