Re: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

Roeland,

While your comments on this thread seem a little absolute, which one could take
issue with I have a more simple question. First and explanation.  Since the BoD
recently adopted appropriate language for procedural hangups I invoke the same.
I believe we have a new group of initials to refer to the BoD (B) and Staff (S)
when they seemingly act is concert.

So my question is;  If the BS functioned appropriately would you be willing to
allow them to expand into some of the areas of Jesephs' suggestions?

Clearly we need guidance in those areas who should do it?

Eric