[ga] MISSION CREEP

What a crock.  This term should be banned as politically toooo correct.

If you try to expand membership the denial is couched in MC.

If you try to establish rules that define areas of involvement the
denial is couched in MC.

If you suggest the reining in of Verisign the denial is couched in MC.

When asked about an illegal lottery the denial is based in MC.

Transfer issues - MC.

AL membership - MC

NC and the IDNO - MC.

And yet we have two days of security MC and with .aero it looks like
another MC deniability.

I tell you what; there appear to be some Creeps on a Mission.  I have a
sneaking suspicion this term came from a pollywog with the initials AM.
And he is the biggest MCer of them all.

Sincerely,
the MC hammer