Re: [ga] The BoD - Ratings and/or evaluations by stakeholders

Jeff,

I want this a rating and not a berating.  Criteria or Criterion should be
developed I think the first one should be open.  From a statistical background
I think we should do this before every meeting and then just afterward.
What I really want is open and transparent and just here on the GA.  I want it
easy and non secure because I don't want to run up a tab on this and I want it
ongoing.  I was thinking a sublist that any of us could visit and/or compile,
may be helpful.

Actually what I kind of want it as a war chest.  Accountability being
paramount.  We are ready for the at large and I truly believe that a voting
track record will be helpful.

any input is appreciated, this is a child and not a set in stone idea, please
help develop.

Eric