[ga] The BoD

Rather than just lofting hateful overall nasty criticism at our board
lets rate them.  Someone better at this than I am may want to build a
template.  We can establish about five categories and rate them from one
to ten (or negative included although that is largely not constructive)
We seem to create a "Boogie man" most the time when dealing with the
board.  One thing I noticed Danny does (did?) quite well was see them as
individuals and approach them as such.  Also maybe if we do this right
we can get position statements from each of them.

I think this is fair and honest work for the GA.  Perhaps the categories
should be like our five sublists.
Accountability is a problem and I suggest this as a manner to create
some.  I think we will all be amazed at how little we know about them
and their positions.

         Vinton G. Cerf, Chairman
                Position on Transfer?
         Alejandro Pisanty, Vice-Chairman
                Position on UDRP?
         Amadeu Abril i Abril
                Position on ccTLDs
         Karl Auerbach
                Position on the NC?
         Robert Blokzijl
                Position on the restructuring?
         Ivan Moura Campos
                Position on the New gTLDs
         Lyman Chapin (beginning 1 October 2001)
                Position on Security
         Jonathan Cohen

And so on and so forth.

         Philip Davidson
         Frank Fitzsimmons
         Ken Fockler (until 30 September 2001)
         Masanobu Katoh
         Hans Kraaijenbrink
         Sang-Hyon Kyong
         M. Stuart Lynn
         Andy Mueller-Maguhn
         Jun Murai
         Nii Quaynor
         Helmut Schink
         Linda S. Wilson

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Eric