RE: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

Hi,

Jefsey Morfin: By which right "embrgoed".
William Lovell: By U. S. Law.  We say what comes in and out of this country.
------
Jefsey Morfin: By chance the US are offering hospitality to international
services.
William Lovell: By initial creativity within ARPA, not by chance.
------
William Lovell: The first duty of a host is to respect the hospitality
rules, i.e. not to take advantage from them to the detriment of the host.
------
William Lovell: The first duty of a country is to protect itself, hosting
anything be damned.
------
Jefsey Morfin: It can be hurting. In some period the response was honor. It
seems that today the question is money.
William Lovell: The issue is not money but 5,000 dead people from 86
countries. We've seen what can happen when we let our "hosting" go lax.

*** I can understand that many people are concern/hurt/disturbed by the 9/11
incident. But would the statements above a little overboard? You do know
that 86 countries are involved. William/Bill, I would like to clarify if you
are claiming ownership of the internet by USA (2nd point above)? If this is
not what you claim, you have my appologies.

regards,
- Joseph