Fw: [ga] Just a Discussion List

From: McMeikan, Andrew <McMeikanA@logica.com>
To: <wsl@cerebalaw.com>; Patrick Corliss <patrick@quad.net.au>
Cc: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>; [ga] <ga@dnso.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:56:49 +1100
Subject: RE: [ga] Just a Discussion List

I'd like to make an amendment to that motion, such that

"If it is seriously the intention of the DNSO Secretariat, that the GA be
more than a DNS discussion list, it should immediately address the growing
concerns of the GA and enforce a method that ensures the voices from the
bottom can be heard at the top."

I perhaps am not so vigorus about each item of concern, but there are enough
that do concern me that in the interest of consensus I support the motion
with my amendment.  I tack this amendment on simply to provide a possible
positive outcome rather than only a negative.

cya, Andrew...

PS: As my email has changed could this please be forwarded onto the list.
(andrew.mcmeikan@mitswa.com.au is now obsolete please use either
mcmeikana@logica.com or andrewm@engineer.com )