RE: [ga] Re: Outreach

On 09:36 15/11/01 +0800, Joseph said:

>P/s: I am not saying that Developed countries are better nor am I saying
>that the Developing countries are better.  The 2 needs one another. As such,
>both parties must look after the well-being of each other.
Thank you , Joseph, for saying that.

The Internet is global. ICANN is global.  There is no Us and Them. Where an
individual (Domain Name Owner or dotcommoner) resides has no meaning per
se.  There are underdeveloped Individuals in the "developed world" and
highly developed Individuals in the "developing countries".
We are all part of the same network.
We have to co-operate.
And we might as well start with showing mutual respect right here on this
list.
Without the minimum of decorum there can be no consensus building, no
decisionmaking.

Moderation of this list is, alas, no longer taking place, for reasons that
Kristy has outlined so well.
This *needs* to be addressed.

--Joop