Re: [ga] Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes goodsubstance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Not only necessary but long overdue.

Hard to believe that some were suggesting ...

---quote-----
Added to that, I would say that the qualities that we seek in our leaders
are not reflected well in unwarranted attacks on those who are doing their
best to "get it right" in difficult circumstances, and therefore, I am
throwing my support behind the cadidacy of Sotiris Sotiropoulos, and all
those who would have otherwise supported me to do the same.
---end quote-----

..... just a few days ago

pheather