Re: [ga] icannworld.org

On 15:24 14/11/01 +1100, Patrick Corliss said:

>Sorry, Joop, the TLDA members have raised as an issue that Bradley
>Thornton's presentation was cut out from the agenda without notice.  If
>true, I would argue
>that is iniquitous.  I have no knowledge of the reason for it being cut.

Yes, not only the TLDA, but also the IDNO statement that was on the agenda
had to make place for Danny's icannworld and the time given to new.net.
The realtime chat testifies how flabbergasted I was when the meeting was
cut short.

Let's hear Danny's explanation and then decide what to do next.
I nominated him (and you) and must therefore bear some of the responsibility.

It is just that I want us the treat the Chair, any Chair who volunteers to
do this job, with as much forbearance as is humanly possible.
When the DNSO starts paying our Chairs a honorarium, it becomes a different
matter.

--Joop