Re: [ga] Killing Democracy

That is old rubbish and you are bitter and unconstructive.  You should not have
accepted the post if were you not willing to stick it out. You were the one who
told me it would be hell being elected.  You are very responsible for the lack
of effectiveness in the GA.  I have never been so glamorized as by being placed
in your kill file.

Life is good!

Eric