Re[6]: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Ruli ngs

Sunday, Sunday, October 28, 2001, 8:30:07 AM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Sure they would, under the guidelines currently in place, that give
the complainant FAR more rights than the law does.  But this would
give them an incentive to make sure the process is FAIR to both sides,
and that they DO in fact look at exactly what the LAW would do, and
now try and exceed it.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>