RE: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

It is reasonable considering the alternative legal costs, but dropping it to
$25K US is also reasonable, considering that there is no set criteria. In
the case of an abusive complaint, which is usually brought about by a large
corp, $25K US is almost a Manager level budget approval, whereas $50K US
would need Director approval. This helps to forestall abusive complaints
before they are made. Yet, legitimate complaints can be funded for $5K US,
through a bonding company.