Re: [ga] Re: Recent BC Membership Decision

On 23:18 24/10/01, Kent Crispin said:
> > Either the B&C decision has to be reversed or the
> > issue of who is eligible to join the gTLD constituency
> > has to be reopened.  I personally am sick to death of dealing with
> > manipulation of the representative structures of ICANN.
>
>And of course we will reopen the NCDNHC policies...

IRT Kent Crispin.

Songbird, Kent Crispin's company recently joined the BC (I hope the expense
was footed by the ICANN). An Internet catholic site support non-profit
association I chair seeked NCDNHC Membership. It was denied membership and
voting rights because I represent my own business at the DNSO/BC. I
protested against that ad hominem position and give the example of Kent
representing his yachting association at the NCDNHC with voting right.

Response by NCDNHC was that Kent should give up one of his voting rights:
at BC or at NCDNHC. Kent denied it.

Seems that some are more equal than others. Or which constituency did you
give-up voting rights?
Dave, please don't answer: "BC *after* having voted".

As I said to Marilyn, Philip and Grant: we are all grown boys. We know
what, why and how they make it. It is OK with me as long as they do not
pretend that it is consensus. There are a lot of people in here who do not
go by the jungle law.