Re: [ga] Complaint by J. Morfin to the Names Council

I am really very sorry to report that there is no justification for this post.  The membership of the Business Constituency already worked upon these ideas and took a horrible stand.  So what is with this regret over taking the time of the Council?  You folks can maintain this crap for only so long and then the allied troops will conquer your ---- butts.  But do not think for a moment that you shall remain in power with this ---- arrogance.  I am saddened to have worked with many of you behind the scenes and then watch your spinelessness.

Best to all may you retain some manner of saving face.

Eric

BC secretariat wrote:

Complaint by J. Morfin to the Names Council Further to the communication from J. Morfin addressed to the Names Council, the Business Constituency and copied widely, we would like to let the Council and others know that the issue will be referred to the membership of the Business Constituency. We regret taking the time of the Council over this. BC Secretariat