Re: [ga] Complaint by J. Morfin to the Names Council

Last but not the least. A peace proposal becomes a complaint.

At 18:05 19/10/01, BC secretariat wrote:
Complaint by J. Morfin to the Names Council

Further to the communication from J. Morfin addressed to the Names Council, the Business Constituency and copied widely, we would like to let the Council and others know that the issue will be referred to the membership of the Business Constituency. We regret taking the time of the Council over this.

BC Secretariat

BTW Jefsey is an other way to spell my initials which JFC not J. Thx.