Re: [ga] BC exclusionary practices and GA funding- And consensus woe's...

WXW, Joanna and all assembly members,

  I have to agree with WXW on this one.  Unless or until we can have
a vote a consensus is not likely to be validated.  "me too's" are nice,
and polls are better than "Me too's", but as we have a formal voting
mechanism WXW's claim here is perfectly valid.  Consensus does
not yet exist on this issue.  I do believe it will exist at some point
however.

William X Walsh wrote:

> Thursday, Thursday, October 18, 2001, 6:54:41 AM, Joanna Lane wrote:
>
> > Excellent work Roeland! It seems you have captured the GA consensus position
> > in wording that would be perfect for a Motion or Motions by the GA on these
>
> Consensus, Joanna?
>
> I think not.
>
> Perhaps you are suffering from some wishful thinking.  I have not seen
> anything resembling a consensus on this issue yet.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827