Re: [ga] Re: Task Force appointees

I agree on the need to move quickly, and also believe that, although
sometimes in the past we went through elections, this was not formally
necessary.
However, I would like to see a show of hands in favour of David by GA
members, I believe that this show of support will psychologically ease his
task, and be a record for the future.

May I start with showing my agreement with the choice of person, and invite
some "me too" messages from GA members?

Thanks
Roberto

(I leave the original message, as some time has passed and people might have
forgotten what the subject was)