Re: [ga] Deletes: Update from a different angle

At 12:50 AM -0400 18/10/01, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

(quoting someone else)
>In return for these revenues,
>Registrars are entitled to demand the services they pay for.

Are the other Registrars doing anything about register.com's nasty habit of
charging customers credit cards automatically for all expiring domains,
then when the charge fails, transfering the domain into register.com
ownership?

It appears register.com no longer deletes names?

Desperation?

I guess they're fast running out of money. They've been mentioned at
fuckedcompany.com today, so the writing is on the wall.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?