Re: Registration data backup? (RE: [ga] We can't be against it?)

Data escrow is not simply a good back up.  It is a third party
location to ensure safety and availability in case of disaster.  It is a
matter of contract.  Whether this is being done or not is the
question and it is something that ICANN should ensure under its
contract enforcement for .com/net/org, IMO.

Leah