Re: [ga] Net security's a losing battle

>  No
> policy changes are required here, just staff action to implement
> long-existing policy.  Or am I missing something?

AFAIK, the only policy concerning escrow essentially states its a good thing
and Registrars have to do it when ICANN figures out what the policy and
processes are. My interpretation might be off, but I'm at least convinced
enough to place a small wager on it.

Now don't get me wrong here, there are other pressing issues that need to be
dealt with, but an examination of the stability of our corner of the
Internet isn't such a bad thing. However, other issues need to move forward
as well.

-rwr