[ga] Dotcommoner hell

Censorship and delisting by Verisign and Register.com.  The at large growing closer
to excluding individual users.  Roberts attack on non-coporate interests.  The
totally corporate Independent review list of candidates.  DoC's complete and utter
silence on allowing constant breaches of their contracts and court rulings saying
no third party beneficiary status.  The courts readying to rule that those with
more money are more entitled to domain names (Smiley) and the costs paid are the
only remedy.  ccTLD managers moving to consolidate power without any showing of a
user base to their registry constituence, the users.

Apparently our few at large BoD members are just satisfied enough with their seats
that they will not risk them for public displays against the above hell.  But it is
all ok because absent a total monopoly, which there cannot be at this point (thank
you EU and China) the market will provide.

Danny how about a little structure to your rolling up your sleeves posting.  I
think we are ready but you ain't do your administrative duty.

Eric