Re[2]: [ga] Re: Motion for new moderators and some leadership from th e Chair

This was an old message that sat in a mail queue for along time, btw.
 It was kinda odd seeing it go the list this late.

Sunday, Sunday, September 16, 2001, 12:09:34 PM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Yes, actually you did change it.  When I responded to your post, I put
the subject line back, Roeland. Your subject line was out of line, and
a clear violation of the rules.

|>> As it turns out, it may be that the moderators lack the requisite
|>> tools to do their job.  If that is in fact true, then it is the
|>> chair's responsibility to find a way to fix that.

> Why is it the chair's responsibility? More importantly, what makes you so
> sure that it is fixable at this time? What makes you think that such effort
> is cost/effective?  Sometimes, we have to live with "good enough".

Because I know how easy it is to code those tools, as should you.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>