Re: [ga] Gadsden flag movement

le 16/09/01 9:22, Jeff Williams - < jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com > écrivait :

> I say, the world must recognize, that those that support, in word or
> deed,  terrorists activities, regardless of the means, must be dealt with
> harshly,  directly and consistently.  Those that deny democratic principals in
> any way must be viewed with a suspicious eye, and if provocative
> action or policy is their endeavor, they too, must be dealt with
> appropriately,  and without undo delay.

---
<<quote>
Start pounding the USA then... or have you forgotten that Bin Laden was on
our payroll for quite some time ? He's always been a mean motherfucker, but
as long as he was OUR motherfucker, we went along with whatever he was
doing.

We abhor terrorism -- unless we’re the ones doing the terrorizing.

My tax dollar has been used to finance Contra terrorism in Central America
who murdered over 40.000 innocent civilians. My tax dollar is being used
right now to support islamic terroris groups in Algeria who murder people
every night. My tax dollar is being used to kill palestinian kids, to starve
iraki kids,  to support the Congo Governement who murdered 800.000 people in
cold blood. My tax dollar upholds the Mafia Governement in Russia who
murders and rapes innocent civilians every day.

In 1988, a US missile cruiser shot down an Iranian airliner en route to
Dubai, under the impression that it was a warplane. 290 civilians died,
their relatives later told to get lost by the US Supreme Court. America paid
$2.9 million in compensation - but only to the families of NON-IRANIAN
passengers.

When it happened, the father of the current American president was then
campaigning for office. His statement was this: "I will never apologise for
the United States. I don't care what the facts are." Today's terrorists
might be equally callous, but surely not more so.

I say WE AMERICANS must recognize that we cannot let patriot hysteria cloud
our vision. Bush's first words to the nation were: "Freedom itself was
attacked this morning." America not only loves freedom - it *owns* freedom.
His big speech on the evening of the attack was littered with words like
"justice", "peace" and "freedom" - not once but repeatedly.

It served to support the dangerous fantasy that America has worn a white hat
for the past five decades. The Americans now calling for their country to
get dirty have missed the fact that their country has played dirty for a
very long time.

Let's mourn, let's grieve, for the horror that has been inflicted upon us is
real, BUT  when it's appropriate let's examine our contribution to the
unsafe world we live in.

It doesn’t have to be like this.