Re: [ga] Re: Motion for new moderators and some leadership from th e Chair

William,

Would you please give three examples of abuse that you want the moderators
to curb, that has not been dealt with to date.  A little birdy told me that
you are the most prolific complainer to the moderators.

It is fairly obvious that you like to censor and keep this list within your
predetermined set of values.  Modern parlance for this stance is
intolerance, resulting in exclusion which leads to....

I personally would love to see the rules obliterated and invitations to
such greats as Rony and Babtista to rejoin actively.

Sincerely,
Eric