Re: [ga] RE: Candidate participation - was Re: [ALSC-Forum] Evaluation of NAIS and ALSC Reports

You can run this into the WG review and the ALSC and the new TFs.  The real
danger is exclusion resulting in fustration resulting in anger and a
feeling of futility, creating a furtile ground for leaders with completely
anti-civilized answers to the affecteds needs.

Perhaps the DoC should revisit this matter in light of their new
perspective.  God willing the BoD may have a new perspective on the dangers
of creating hatred.  I do not think anyone can argue that the horrible term
of going postal aroze from a systematic abuse of those in power.  It was
easy to blame the nutcases, but what we did to get rid of the problem, as
we are doing in our schools, is to curb the abuse of power.

If people do not think that this systemic abuse of power is dangerous I
suggest we have a lot further to go than we think.

Sincerely,
Eric.