Re: Re[2]: [ga] what we share

Dear fellow GA members,
all our thoughts are with the people in New York City
and Washington and their friends and families; with
Joanna, Danny and all the others. It's a saddening tragedy
beyond belief. This September 11th may be a turning point
in many ways*, and we /have/ to make sure that the change
is for the better, not the worse -- also by stopping the
backlash by those who abuse the horrible attack to take
vengeance on innocents.

All the best,
/// Alexander

* For a first net-related taste of what comes, try
http://www.politechbot.com/p-02501.html or