Re(2): [ga] Condolances

Well said Jeffrey, for me this is a must and the only option. In
parallel with it we must continue the progress so that we do not
satisfy the perpetrators of such terrible acts, since I am sure that
such "people" will be satisfied if the progress is stopped or delayed.

Regards

Charles Sha'ban
cshaban@tagi.com