Re: [ga] Condolances

Charles and all assembly members,

  On the behalf of our members, I thank you Charles for you support
sympathy.  But what we, and I would think, all rational peoples of
the world need, it to find, and punish the perpetrators of these
terrible
acts, and any and all whom support them in any or especially harbor
them.  To shun and/or disavow those whom would preach or
advocate exclusiveness, which leads to distrust, and eventually violent
acts such as this one can be engendered.

Charles Shaban wrote:

> To all my friends and colleagues in the United States and mainly on
> the GA list,
>
> We are deeply shocked and horrified at the sad events and loss of
> life that have afflicted the United States on September 11th. Our
> thoughts and prayers are with you and all those affected as a result
> of the heinous acts committed.
>
> You have our full sympathy and support.
>
> on behalf of me, my chairman and my company Talal Abu-Ghazaleh & Co.
> International (TAGI)
>
> Charles Sha'ban
> cshaban@tagi.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827