Re: [ga] Condolences

Sotiris and all assembly members,

  We here at INEGroup and those in my company also convey our
condolences and sympathies as well.  We are also preparing to
put together aid and relief supplies in NYC, Somerset, and Wash. D.C
as well as lining up to donate blood for those in need in those areas.
People here in the Dallas area have already lined up at various
hospitals and blood donation centers to donate blood.  Please
everyone, seek areas where you can help to provide blood, or
any other aid for those so tragically impacted by this "Dastardly"
attack on democracy.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> I too wish to express my condolences and sympathies to all the victims and
> families affected by these heinous acts.
>
> Most Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I wish to extend my sympathy and prayers to all who will suffer from the
> > horrible tragedy which befell New York this morning.
> >
> > May we all try to do our part to use this tool, the Internet, to move
> > the world toward a higher understanding of each other and rid us of such
> > hatred.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Eric
> >
> > --
> > This message was passed to you via the ga-full@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827