Re: [ga] Condolences

I'm sure all of here in the U.S. would join me in expressing our appreciation
for the comments of Eric and Sotiris and others from outside of the U. S.
Speaking personally, I particularly appreciate Eric's comment about the role
of the Internet in fostering international understanding -- not a day goes by
that I do not get from these pages new insight concerning the perspectives of
those who may be "foreigners" from a national point of view, but in the
international community, particularly as to the Internet, there are no
"foreigners."
The potential that the Internet has in that regard is why I work at this whole

bit, hoping firstly that we work harder at developing a tolerance for the
of others, and secondly that we become more and more creative in seeking
out means by which such new understanding as we may acquire will be put
to practical use.

Bill Lovell

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> I too wish to express my condolences and sympathies to all the victims and
> families affected by these heinous acts.
>
> Most Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I wish to extend my sympathy and prayers to all who will suffer from the
> > horrible tragedy which befell New York this morning.
> >
> > May we all try to do our part to use this tool, the Internet, to move
> > the world toward a higher understanding of each other and rid us of such
> > hatred.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Eric
> >
> > --
> > This message was passed to you via the ga-full@dnso.org list.

The URLs for Best Practices:
DNSO Citation:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
(Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA." This
page also includes much else about the DNSO.)
Part I:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
Part II:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf
(Access to the .pdf file requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader,
available for free down load at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.)
Part III:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-PartIII.html