Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Dear Ms. Porteneuve,

How wrong could you be.  There are contracts and that is how ICANN was formed
and obtained the contract with the DoC.  People who engage in  contracts and
then ignore their obligations are not honest.

Your attitude and perspective are wrong.  Like it or not!

Sorry if you do not like the truth!

Eric