Re: [ga] Amadeu Abril i Abril elected for a 3 year term to the ICANN Board

Dear Andy,
the problem I think is that I got 32 support and Joana 22. Not much for an
active assembly wanting to have its say, all the more than Joana and I did
not oppose and I endorsed Joana and called my endorser to endorse here too
(I think she did the same but I do not want to speak for her).

I think three ideas should emerge from our campaigns:

- intellectual and financial honnesty requirement as Joana requested in a
very well put presentation.
- the internet is OUR consensus to interconnect OUR machines and the
management of this consensus of OURS is by OUR governance what ever the
ICANN attempted dominance may try.
- your concern about the GA. Next time who ever is a candidate Members
should be more deducated and open to endorse them. We agreed with Joana
that we should have broadcasted endorsement models on the GA so people
could have just send them instead of having to fish thelm in an hidden
place on the never used dnso.org site.

Jefsey