Re: [ga] Urgent: questions for ICANN Board Candidates

William, are you assuming that if the ccTLD were re-delegated in
all countries, that the registry would turn over the database?  They
are not all under contract and have obligation to do so.  The new
delegation would have to recreate the database and provide new
TLd servers.  I would say that it would not be a simple transition in
many cases.