Re: [ga] History (IFWP.ORG)

Friday, Friday, September 07, 2001, 5:04:12 PM, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> For those who are into internet history: ifwp.org is in the air
> again. The mailing list archive can be accessed via

> http://list.ifwp.org/

> Richard Sexton has kept it for us. And still serves it.

> May it serve the future.

God no, may it fade into oblivion.  With the anarchist way that Sexton
runs his lists, it is pretty much as useless as the NSI domain policy
was for anything substantive.

I see nothing in the archives to indicate that it is serving any
purpose lately, and the participants don't seem too keen on it serving
a purpose.

It looks to me like just another gathering place for anarchy namespace
advocates.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>