Re[2]: [ga] Re: Joker.com filing "common law" .info claims

Sunday, Sunday, September 02, 2001, 12:48:12 AM, PacificRoot Hostmaster wrote:

> But of course hoarding domain names in the hopes of extorting money from
> others who have a real need to develop content there is wrong, but being

Yes, use it or lose it should apply in all parts of our lives then.  A
neighbor has a great classic car, that he never drives.

Therefore he shouldn't own it, since he is not using it the way the
makers intended and is therefore depriving me of its use.

There is nothing wrong with purchasing domain names on a speculative
basis, or anything else for that matter.

It drives the free market economy.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>