RE: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

I meant 'turn it into a separate, free-standing, body' (but the phrase was
perhaps ambiguous, as it might have implied continuing ICANN control,
sorry).

I am coming to think this is also the answer for IP # function which
should be separate from the DNS function and from IANA.

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                 -->It's very hot and humid here.<--