[ga] FW: ICANN meeting in Montevideo

  • To: ga ml <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] FW: ICANN meeting in Montevideo
  • From: Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:22:12 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

FYI
----------
From: Kristi Plahn-Gjersvold <Kristi@benton.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:49:10 -0400
To: "'jo-uk@rcn.com'" <jo-uk@rcn.com>
Subject: FW: ICANN meeting in Montevideo

Dear Ms. Lane:

I am writing in response to your recently submitted request for funds from
the Benton Foundation.

While your situation sounds very promising, the Benton Foundation does not
accept unsolicited funding proposals and does not fund individuals. We focus
our limited funds on operating projects that staff initiate and direct in
support of our mission to realize the social benefits made possible by the
public interest use of communications.   Information about Benton's projects
and its recent publications can be found at our Web site www.benton.org.

Good luck with the election.

Sincerely,
Kristi Plähn-Gjersvold